Theresa May claims her new government is going to prioritise workers’ rights and womens’ rights.
- Theresa May supported the introduction of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act which makes it more difficult for people injured at work to claim compensation from employers.
- Theresa May supported making it more difficult for workers to fight maltreatment or discrimination at work.
- Theresa May supported the head of the Health and Safety Commission being given to the chairman of the manufacturing employers organisation – the very people who are supposed to be policed by the HSE.
- Theresa May supported the introduction of punitive employment tribunal fees, which has seen sex discrimination in the workplace claims plummet by 83 per cent.
- Theresa May voted to remove the Commission for Equality and Human Rights’ duty to support the development of a society where people’s ability to achieve their potential is not limited by prejudice or discrimination.
- Theresa May supported cutting tax…
View original post 97 more words