Jeremy Corbyn just hijacked Theresa May’s disastrous Facebook Live questions and answers session to detail the Tories appalling track record in government and challenge her to stop being a coward and face him in a live TV debate.
Here are the points he raised (with some additional information in brackets):
- As Prime Minister Theresa May served her elite friends by giving them tax breaks (whilst simultaneously cutting the subsistence benefits of disabled people by 33%)
- Wages for ordinary workers have stagnated (worse than any other country in the developed world except crisis-stricken Greece).
- House building is at it’s lowest since the 1920s (while immigration has been at its highest level in history)
- 20,000 fewer police on our streets (crime is rising and the Tories are planning even more police and emergency services cuts)
- The NHS is in crisis (and the Tories are planning to
View original post 442 more words